ENROLMENT at Mindarie Primary School
EnrolMENT at Mindarie Primary School
To enrol at Mindarie Primary School there are a number of eligibility requirements. The Department of Education website has information to assist parents with the application and enrolment processes for their children. Click HERE for more information.
Enrolments at Mindarie Primary School must meet Department of Education requirements and must be supported with the following documents:
- Child’s Birth Certificate.
- Childs Visa Details, if applicable.
- If both parents are born overseas a copy of one parent’s citizenship papers or permanent resident visa.
- Immunisation records from Medicare. If you are enrolling your child in Kindergarten you will need to provide your child’s current Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Immunisation History Statement, which shows your child is up-to-date with all the scheduled immunisations (according to the National Immunisation Program) for their age. This Statement must be no more than two months old.
- 3 proof of address in the form of a lease agreement/rates notice/purchase agreement, utility bills electricity, water or gas or bank statements.
- If you are living with family or friends in Mindarie, a statutory declaration is required, signed by both the homeowner and parent as well as a rate notice in the homeowner’s name. Also required are three utility bills in the parent’s name showing the Mindarie address.
- If you live outside of Mindarie’s catchment, a letter to support your application is required.
- A copy of your child/children’s last school report is required, if they are enrolling in PP to year 6.
Applications for enrolments at Mindarie Primary School are due by the end of July in any respective year.